Nutrient Hydrator with Anti-Pollution Barrier
50mL 1.7 fl.oz
Lightweight HA Hydration Cream
B3 (Niacinamide) + Resveratrol + Collagen Peptide
Helps reduce appearance of lines & visible signs of skin ageing
Not Tested on Animals
In stock (can be backordered)
Our complexions are ravaged daily by indoor and outdoor pollution. Start your day with Superhero’s ultimate nutrient hydration and pollution barrier protection. Cover the skin in this Hyaluronic Acid-rich cream that has been blended with hard working actives and essential skin-loving ingredients. Skin is nurtured with a Patented Collagen Peptide, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Resveratrol, Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) and specialised plant extracts. Superhero also boasts a sophisticated Anti-Pollution Technology that helps shield skin from damaging pollution (heavy metals, urban dust and oxidative stress from free radicals). You can also finish off your day with Superhero for extra protection and repair while you sleep.
Suitable for: All skin types. Superhero is the perfect amount of moisture for dry to combination skins.
- This ground breaking product is unique on the market, acting as a lightweight moisturising shield while at the same time the patented anti-pollution barrier adds protection from pollution (heavy metals and urban dust micro-particles).
- Packed full of skin loving nutrients – eg. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Hyaluronic Acid, Resveratrol, Caffeine and Avocado Oil.
- Have a question that’s not covered here? Head to our FAQs for more information.
AM/PM: We recommend smoothing 2 pumps to clean dry skin twice daily. If you’re using an LBRx complex or serum product, we recommend applying these first and using Superhero as the last step in your routine. You should follow with SPF and sun protection during the day.
For added hydration and glow, mix in a few drops of Glam Squad HA3 + B3 + B5 Hydrating Serum.
If you have a particularly oily area of your face (i.e. t-zone) then you may want to consider avoiding Superhero in that area and instead use Game Changer for moisturizing in the oily zone.
- Anti-Pollution Technology – Anti-Pollution Complex has been shown to increase resistance to external elements, in particular urban dust.
- Collagen Booster – Studies have shown a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.
- Resveratrol – Naturally found in the skin of the red grape, this potent antioxidant protects against free radicals.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) – Helps replenish moisture levels and reduce the appearance of fine lines. This molecule holds 1000 times its weight in water to help maintain hydrated skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Brightens the appearance of dull skin and helps to reduce the signs of ageing.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) – Helps to lock in moisture.
- Caffeine – A potent antioxidant that also helps to soothe the skin.
- Bisabolol – Derived from the chamomile flower, helps to soothe the skin.
- Mushroom Extract – Helps to refine the skin by balancing tone and promoting hydration.
- Sandalwood Extract – An ancient remedy that moisturises the skin.
Full Ingredients List
Ingredients: Aqua, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Propanediol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Lecithin, Acrylic Acid/Acrylamidomethyl Propane Sulfonic Acid Copolymer, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Caffeine, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Bisabolol, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Clementine) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Pelargoniun Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.