Rich Radiance Cream with Firming Complex
50mL 1.7 fl.oz
Rich and Luxurious Hydration
Firming + Radiance + Collagen Boosting
Up to 72 hours moisturisation
Powerfully targets lines, wrinkles & visible skin ageing
Not Tested on Animals
In stock (can be backordered)
Introducing our most luxurious and rich cream in the range. Taking over 4 years to formulate and perfect, this ultra-rich cream combines cutting-edge actives to powerfully target lines, wrinkles and visible skin ageing. The Firming + Radiance + Collagen Complex combined with Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) works to visibly firm and improve brightness and radiance. The Hydration Saccharide infuses skin with moisture to provide up to 72 hours moisturisation, while simultaneously working with a Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer to gradually deliver hydration to the skin. Acai Sterols and Tsubaki oil moisturise from the outside in. This luxurious cream promotes firm plump and radiant skin while leaving the complexion feeling smooth and supple all day or all night long. It’s the ultimate rich, buttery, luxurious cream to intensely hydrate dry skins.
Suitable for: Normal, dry and mature skin or those wanting a rich hydration boost. Dewy skin finish.
- Infused with Japanese Mirabilis Flower, a highly sought-after ingredient that improves brightness and radiance, combined with Echinacea Purpurea extract, this powerful anti-ageing moisturiser works systematically to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles to give the skin a stellar, youthful glow.
- It is this hybrid of active ingredients that creates the ‘Firming, Radiance and Collagen Complex’ which has been exclusively formulated by Dr Moss and the Liberty Belle Rx team.
- Star Quality is suitable for normal, dry and mature skin that needs a hydration hit. It is packed with ingredients such as Hydration Saccharide, a naturally sourced active derived from a sugar plant that helps lock moisture in the skin for up to 72 hours.
- Other hero ingredients for hydration include Hyaluronic Acid, which holds 100 times its weight in water, as well as Acai Sterols, derived from cold pressing the seeds of acai plants. Reparative butters and oils including Murumuru Butter which is extremely high in Vitamin A, fatty acids and oleic acid, as well as Tsubaki Oil which is packed with Omega 9, both work to moisturise and nourish the skin from the inside out.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) is also a key additive with the dual purpose of brightening the appearance of dull skin whilst also reducing the visible signs of ageing.
- Have a question that’s not covered here? Head to our FAQs for more information.
AM/PM: After cleansing apply to face, neck and décolletage as needed. If using a LBRx serum or treatment product, we recommend applying these first and following with Star Quality.
- For the ultimate anti-ageing routine, add in Dream Team Retinol 1.25 + B3 + Ferulic Serum or Dream Team Retinol 0.625 + B3 + Ferulic Serum depending on skin tolerance.
- Target the eye area with Eye Do Peptide Wrinkle Defence Eye Gel for a serious anti-ageing effect.
- Firming + Radiance + Collagen Complex – A powerful complex containing Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Japanese Mirabilis Flower and Collagen t to help firm the skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve brightness and radiance.
- Hydration Saccharide – A naturally sourced active derived from a sugar plant that helps to hold moisture in the skin for up yo 72 hours.
- Acai Sterols – Derived from cold pressing the seeds of the Acai plant. Sterols help to improve hydration levels.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) – Assists by brightening the appearance of dull skin and helping to reduce the visible signs if skin ageing.
- Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer – Uses a unique delivery gel structure to gradually deliver hydration to the skin.
- Hyaluronc Acid (HA) – HA holds 1000 times its weight in water to help maintain healthy and hydrated skin. Utilising high molecular weight HA which helps to replenish moisture levels and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Muru Muru Butter – Harvested from the seeds of the astrocaryum Murumuru tree, which is found in the Amazon rainforest. This butter is high in natural vitamin A, fatty acids and oleic acid to moisturise the skin.
- Tsubaki oil – Sourced from a flowering tree indigenous to Japan and China, Tsubaki oil is high in natural omega 9 and oleic acid for hydrating the skin.
For more detailed information on these ingredients, check out our Ingredients Glossary.