In stock (can be backordered)
Leave-on Exfoliating AHA + Soy Amino Complex
30mL 1 fl.oz
Gently exfoliates & brightens dull skin
Helps to smooth texture & even skin tone
Helps reduce appearance of lines, wrinkles & visible signs of ageing
Not Tested on Animals
Gently exfoliate dry, dull or congested skin and reveal a luminous silky smooth complexion with this multi-tasking complex. This leave-on gel is a non-granular formula and contains an intricately balanced formulation of soy amino acids and botanical extracts, including bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon. This daily transforming complex is highly effective but gentle when compared with traditional AHA and BHA formulations. Enriched with soothing and hydrating active ingredients to help brighten and smooth dull skin, unclog pores and even skin tone.
Suitable for: All skin that needs a gentle exfoliation. Dry skin: gently exfoliates away dry, flaky course skin. Combination to Oily skin: works to unclog pores and clear congestion.
AM+/-PM: We recommend smoothing 2 pumps to clean dry skin. Apply every 1-3 days and as tolerated, gradually work up to use once daily. Use Quiet Achiever after applying LBRx serums, but before Game Changer. Finish with LBRx moisturiser for added hydration.
We recommend applying our Superstar SPF 50+ Face and Body Sunscreen during the day for high sun protection. Quiet Achiever contains naturally occurring Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHAs). All AHAs may temporarily increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunburn. So when using these, always use sun protection and SPF sunscreen as appropriate. this should be continued for at least 2 weeks after AHA use.
Not suitable for very sensitive or reactive skin. Avoid the eye area.
AHAs can cause an initial ‘purge’ for those who are prone to breakouts. Mild tingling, redness and/or flaking may occur. Use with caution in combination with other actives from elsewhere or strong retinoids such as tretinoin as effects can be additive and cause skin sensitivity.
For more resilient skin, use Quiet Achiever with Dream Team for an intensive exfoliation regime.
It is good to start this product gradually. Please refer to our FAQ section for more information.
Those wanting a more conservative and gentle exfoliation regime are advised to consider applying Quiet Achiever twice a week – say on Monday and Thursday.
AHAs deliver an exfoliation effect and, due to the early skin response, some mild tingling, redness, flaking, or breakouts (known as purging) may occur. These are more likely in those with sensitive skin or who are prone to breakouts. If this occurs, temporarily cease using the product and please refer to our FAQ section for instructions on how to best manage skin responses.
In some people, using products containing Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (as in Quiet Achiever) with those containing Retinol (eg Dream Team) or Vitamin C (eg Next Level, Bright Star) in any combination can increase the chance of skin response. As a tip, we suggest that if using combinations of these you could initially apply these at different times of the day or apply them on alternate days – and increase only as tolerated. For example, apply Quiet Achiever in the morning and Dream Team at night.
If combining Dream Team and Quiet Achiever, we recommend you start by initially applying them at different times of the day and only increase as tolerated – eg. Quiet Achiever in AM and Dream Team in PM.
- Patented Nurtient Amino Acid Complex – A naturally derived soy amino acid complex which gently exfoliates to stimulate skin renewal
- Patented Willowherb – A unique natural extract from the Northern Canadian Prairies traditionally used in ancient medicine. Studies have shown improvement in the appearance of acne prone skin and a reduce the appearance of redness.
- AHA Botanical Complex – A concentrated blend of five botanical extracts: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon. This complex contains naturally occurring Alpha Hydroxy Acids which have been shown to increase skin turnover. This promotes smoother, more radiant skin. The advantage of this complex is that the extracts are less irritating but just as effective a standard Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Helps replenish moisture levels and reduce the appearance of fine lines. This molecule holds 1000 times its weight in water to help maintain healthy and hydrated skin.
- Muru Muru Butter – Harvested from the seeds of the Astrocaryum Murumuru tree found in the Amazon rainforest, this butter is high in natural Vitamin A, fatty acids and Oleic Acid to moisturise the skin.
- Shorea Butter – Helps to hydrate and soften the skin.
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) – Helps to lock in moisture.
- Bisabolol – Derived from the chamomile flower, helps to soothe the skin.
For more detailed information on these ingredients, check out our Ingredients Glossary.