Wrinkle Defence Cream with Anti-Redness Complex
50mL 1.7 fl.oz
Soothes & helps reduce the appearance of redness
Helps reduce lines & visible signs of skin ageing
Not Tested on Animals
In stock (can be backordered)
Recharge and soothe your skin with the moisture it needs while also targeting facial redness. This muti-purpose cream readily soaks in and is rich in protective compounds. Patented glycoprotein, squalane, acai sterols & watermelon seed oil synergistically work to replenish skin hydration, minimise moisture loss and visibly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Enriched with a combination of cutting-edge actives, our anti-redness complex helps to visibly reduce redness, while the generous blend of nourishing oils and calming butters also combat dehydration.
Suitable for: Normal, dry and sensitive skins. Power Broker is a rich cream so best suited to dryer skins, or those needing extra hydration and TLC. Power Broker is also an amazing unisex moisturiser as it soothes the skin post-shaving.
- This unique product contains an Anti-Redness Complex along with hydrating actives to form a protective film on the skin to help reduce moisture loss resulting in a luxurious cream that is suitable for all skin types. Contains Glycoprotein for its wrinkle reducing properties.
- This rich protective cream contains the ultimate emollients for hydrating and soothing including Watermelon Seed Oil, Muru Muru butter, Shorea Butter and Pomegranate Oil.
- Have a question that’s not covered here? Head to our FAQs for more information.
AM/PM: After cleansing apply to face, neck and décolletage as needed. If using a LBRx serum or treatment product, we recommend applying these first and following with Power Broker.
For added glow, antioxidant and pollution protection, add in a few drops of Next Level Tri-C Brightening Serum.
- Patented Glycoprotein – Sourced from the Antarctic, and shown to help minimise moisture loss in cold conditions and helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Watermelon Seed Oil – A light oil that hydrates skin.
- Squalane – This moisturizing plant derived active works similar to the natural oils found in skin to help maintain hydration and balance.
- Acai Stetols – Derived from cold pressing the seed of the Acai plant. Sterols helps to improve hydration levels.
- Anti-Redness Complex – Studies have shown to decrease the appearance of skin redness.
- Hyaluronic Acid – HA holds 1000 times its weight in water to help maintain healthy and hydrated skin. Utilising high molecular weight HA which helps to replenish moisture levels and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Muru Muru Butter – Harvested from the seeds of the Astrocaryum Murumuru tree, which is found in the Amazon rainforest, this butter is high in natural Vitamin A, fatty acids and Oleic Acid to moisturise the skin.
- Shorea Butter – Helps hydrate and soften the skin.
- Pomegranate Oil – A potent anti-ageing oil with high antioxidant activity to scavenge free radicals.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant that moisturises the skin.
For more detailed information on these ingredients, check out our Ingredients Glossary.