Complexion Perfecting Gel
30mL 1 fl.oz
Reduces excess oil
Helps reduce the appearance of redness & lines
Oil & Silicone free
Not Tested on Animals
In stock (can be backordered)
The ultimate weapon against shine. This complexion perfector reduces excess oil, immediately mattifies and helps to reduce the appearance of redness – making it the ultimate pore refiner formula. Game Changer is packed with brightening and radiance boosting ingredients such as Vitamin C to hydrate and help reduce the appearance of fine lines, as well as soothing Willowherb to help improve the appearance of blemish-prone skin. Antioxidants also help to protect skin by scavenging against free radicals. This water-based formula doubles as a makeup primer, leaving the complexion balanced and matte to create a flawless canvas for makeup application.
Suitable for: Normal, combination and oily skin. This product particularly helps with oily to combination skin as it works to reduce excess oil and mattify.
- This product is unique to other products on the market as it mattifies oily skin, targets redness, and contains a special complex of Vitamin C for extra hydration.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin making it potent in actives while also priming the skin for makeup.
- Willowherb is added to help combat redness and improve blemish prone skin.
- Have a question that’s not covered here? Head to our FAQs for more information.
AM/PM: We recommend smoothing 2 pumps to clean dry skin. Use once or twice daily as needed. Avoid sensitive skin and around the eye area. If you’re using an LBRx serum, we recommend using Game Changer after the serums. Can be used as the last step in your routine or followed with LBRx moisturiser for added hydration.
As with all skincare an SPF sunscreen appropriate to your skin type and area should be used during the day.
We recommend you start using Game Changer gradually. Start by applying it every three days and work your way up to daily use as tolerated.
Can be used as a makeup primer, or just to target oily areas (ie. t-zone). Smooth on immediately before application of makeup for primed and fine pore look.
If your skin is particularly oily, you can use Game Changer as your moisturiser.
It is good to start this product gradually. Please refer to our FAQ section for more information.
Game Changer contains active ingredients including Vitamin C. In some people, the early skin response to these can cause some temporary tingling, redness, flaking or mild breakouts (known as purging). If this occurs, temporarily cease using the product and please refer to our FAQ section for instructions on how to best manage any skin responses.
- Mattifying Complex – Helps to reduces surface sebum and shine, and shown to have an immediate mattifying effect.
- Willowherb – A unique natural extract from the Northern Canadian Prairies traditionally used in ancient medicine. Studies have shown an improvement in the appearance of acne prone skin and a reduced appearance of redness.
- Manuka Essential Oil – Native to New Zealand, it is 33 times more potent than Tea Tree Oil.
- Elder Flower Extract – An antioxidant rich in flavonoids which helps prevent the visible signs of ageing.
- Kakadu Plum Extract – A natural Australian extract high in Vitamin C which helps to improve skin complexion.
- Lavender Oil & Extract – Helps to soothe the skin.
For more detailed information on these ingredients, check out our Ingredients Glossary.
Full Ingredients List
Ingredients: Aqua, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, 3-Glyceryl Ascorbate, Glycerin, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willowherb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Gluconolactone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Clementina (Clementine) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Salicylate, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.