In stock (can be backordered)
Retinol 0.625 + B3 + Ferulic Serum
30ml 1.01 FL.OZ
ALL NEW AIRLESS TECHNOLOGY
Refines skin tone, texture and pores
Targets congestion & blemishes
Powerfully targets lines, wrinkles & visible skin ageing
Not Tested on Animals
Make the most of your beauty sleep. The most restorative hours to promote skin turnover are while you are sleeping. This water-based serum contains a Patented Encapsulated Retinol Complex to gently to target pores, skin tone and fine lines. Using a balanced blend of Retinol 0.625, Vitamin B3 and Ferulic Acid, Patented Willowherb and ab Anti-Redness Complex, this gentle yet effective serum also works to target the appearance of blemishes, refine pores, skin tone and texture, all while brightening the appearance of dull skin and delivering a dose of anti-ageing benefits to your skin.
Retinol 0.625 Complex is for those introducing Retinol to help acclimatise skin, or for users who break from Dream Team Advanced (Potent Retinol 1.25) seasonally but want to maintain anti-ageing goals. Suitable for those prone to breakouts and congestion.
Suitable for: Blemish and congestion prone skin. Those who are looking for a beginner anti-ageing product.
PM ONLY Apply one pump to face every 1-3 nights and gradually work up to regular nightly use or as needed. Apply alone or in combination with other serums, and follow with lbrx treatment or moisturiser.
Always protect against excessive sun exposure and wear an appropriate SPF sunscreen daily. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning pregnancy.
It is good to start this product gradually. Please refer to our FAQ section for more information.
Upgrade to Dream Team Advanced Retinol 1.25 for the ultimate anti-ageing result. Dream Team Advacned Retinol 1.25 can be used on Retinol experienced user.
NOTE: Being an active, the early skin response to Retinol (as in Dream Team) can cause mild tingling, redness, flaking, or breakouts (sometimes called purging). If this occurs, temporarily cease using the product and please refer to our FAQ section for instructions on how to best manage skin responses.
Easing into the regime by increasing the dose gradually will reduce the chance of sensitivity symptoms. Start by applying every 3 days for 2 weeks, then move to every 2 days for 2 weeks as tolerated, and move to daily application as tolerated.
A small number of people with sensitive skin cannot use Retinol (Dream Team). If this is the case, Quiet Achiever can be considered as an alternative, say twice a week, for exfoliation benefits.
In some people, combining products containing Retinol (eg. Dream Team) with those containing Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (eg. Quiet Achiever) or Vitamin C (eg. Next Level, Bright Star) can increase the chance of skin response. If using combinations of these we recommend that you initially apply these at different times of the day (either AM or PM) or apply on alternate days, and only increase as tolerated. For example, apply Quiet Achiever in the morning and Dream Team at night.
- Patented Retinol 1.25 Complex – This low irritant Retinol is encapsulated for gradual release and effective penetration. This Retinol Complex gradually helps to promote skin turnover and reduce the visible signs of ageing while being gentile on the skin.
- Patented Willowherb – A unique natural extract from the Northern Canadian Prairies traditionally used in ancient medicine. To help improve the appearance of acne prone skin and reduce appearance of redness.
- Anti-Redness Complex – A blend of actives that work to help decrease the appearance of skin redness.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) – Assists by brightening the appearance of dull skin and helping to reduce the visible signs of ageing.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant that moisturises the skin.
- Liquorice Extract – A natural plant derived extract that soothes the skin.
- Ferulic Acid – A plant based antioxidant that fights free radical damage.
- Chamomile – A natural plant that helps to soothe skin.
For more detailed information on these ingredients, check out our Ingredients Glossary.