Retinol 1.25 + B3 + Ferulic Serum
30mL 1 fl.oz
Encapsulated Retinol 1.25 Complex + B3 (Niacinamide) + Ferulic Acid
Refines skin tone, texture and pores
Reduces the appearance of lines & wrinkles
Helps prevent visible signs of ageing
Not Tested on Animals
In stock (can be backordered)
Make the most of your beauty sleep. The most restorative hours to promote skin turnover are while you are sleeping. This water-based serum contains a patented encapsulated Retinol for gentle delivery to target pores, fine lines and wrinkles. Using a powerful blend of Retinol, Vitamin B3 and Ferulic Acid, this innovative formula works to refine skin tone and texture. Enriched with patented Willowherb and an Anti-Redness Complex, this powerful serum tackles blemishes and brightens the appearance of dull skin while delivering a dose of optimised anti-ageing benefits to your skin.
Suitable for: All skin types – dry, normal and oily. Dream Team is the ultimate weapon against ageing, fine lines, wrinkles, dull, congested, pigmented and problem skin.
- This unique product presented in a light weight serum format contains our encapsulated Retinol which gradually delivers Retinol to help promote skin turnover and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Contains soothing Willowherb and Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) for a maximum effect for brightening, evening skin tone and unclogging pores.
- Have a question that’s not covered her? Head to our FAQs for more information.
PM ONLY: We recommend applying a pea-sized amount onto clean dry skin. Apply every 1-3 days – gradually working up to nightly use as tolerated. Avoid eye area.
Use Dream Team first and allow it to absorb before applying other LBRx serums/complexes. Finish with LBRx moisturiser for added hydration.
SPF and sun protection must be used during the day with use of this product. We recommend applying our Superstar SPF 50+ Face and Body Sunscreen during the day for high sun protection.
NOTE: it is not suitable for very sensitive skin. Not to be used in combination with benzoyl peroxide or other Vitamin A products such as tretinoin. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning pregnancy. Retinol can cause mild tingling, redness and/or flaking.
It is good to start this product gradually. Please refer to our FAQ section for more information.
NOTE: Being an active, the early skin response to Retinol (as in Dream Team) can cause mild tingling, redness, flaking, or breakouts (sometimes called purging). If this occurs, temporarily cease using the product and please refer to our FAQ section for instructions on how to best manage skin responses.
Easing into the regime by increasing the dose gradually will reduce the chance of sensitivity symptoms. Start by applying every 3 days for 2 weeks, then move to every 2 days for 2 weeks as tolerated, and move to daily application as tolerated.
A small number of people with sensitive skin cannot use Retinol (Dream Team). If this is the case, Quiet Achiever can be considered as an alternative, say twice a week, for exfoliation benefits.
In some people, combining products containing Retinol (eg. Dream Team) with those containing Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (eg. Quiet Achiever) or Vitamin C (eg. Next Level, Bright Star) can increase the chance of skin response. If using combinations of these we recommend that you initially apply these at different times of the day (either AM or PM) or apply on alternate days, and only increase as tolerated. For example, apply Quiet Achiever in the morning and Dream Team at night.
- Patented Retinol 1.25 Complex – This low irritant Retinol is encapsulated for gradual release and effective penetration. Retinol has been known to help promote skin turnover and reduce the visible signs of ageing.
- Patented Willowherb – A unique natural extract from the Northern Canadian Prairies traditionally used in ancient medicine. Studies have shown an improvement in the appearance of acne prone skin and a reduced appearance of redness.
- Anti-Redness Complex – Studies have shown a decrease in the appearance of skin redness.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Assists by brightening the appearance of dull skin and helping to reduce the visible signs of ageing.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant that moisturises the skin.
- Liquorice Extract – A natural plant derived extract that soothes the skin.
- Ferulic Acid – A plant based antioxidant that fights free radical damage.
- Chamomile – Helps to soothe the skin.
For more detailed information on these ingredients, check out our Ingredients Glossary.
Full Ingredients List
Ingredients: Aqua, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willowherb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycerin, Cera Alba, Retinol, Ferulic Acid, Laureth-23, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Mannitol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Caffeine, Zinc Gluconate, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ceramide-3, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate.