Dream Team Advanced®
Retinol 1.25 + B3 + Ferulic Serum
30ml 1.01 FL.OZ
Potent Encapsulated Retinol 1.25 Complex + B3 (Niacinamide) + Ferulic Acid
Willowherb refines skin tone, texture and pores
Powerfully targets lines, wrinkles & visible skin ageing
Not Tested on Animals
In stock (can be backordered)
Potent Retinol 1.25 Complex is for experienced Retinol users with skin that is accustomed to Retinol.
The most restorative hours to promote skin turnover are while you are sleeping. This advanced Retinol formula is water-based and contains a Patented Encapsulated Retinol Complex for gentle delivery to powerfully target the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and the visible signs of ageing. Using a concentrated blend of potent Retinol 1.25, Vitamin B3, Ferulic Acid, Patented Willowherb and an Anti-Redness Complex. This innovative formula works to refine skin tone, pores and texture. It also works to tackle the appearance of blemishes and brightens the appearance of dull skin while delivering superior anti-ageing benefits.
Suitable for: Those prone to breakouts and congestion. Recommended for those with advanced anti-ageing goals.
- This unique product is presented in a light weight serum format, with encapsulated Retinol to gradually deliver Retinol
- Works to help promote skin turnover, reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and improve overall skin tone.
- Contains soothing Willowherb and Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) for a maximum brightening effect, evening skin tone and unclogging pores.
- Dream Team 0.625 Retinol Serum is recommended for Retinol first time users,
- Have a question that’s not covered here? Head to our FAQs for more information
PM ONLY: Apply one pump to clean dry skin. Apply every 1-3 days – gradually working up to nightly use as tolerated. Avoid eye area.
Use Dream Team first and allow it to absorb before applying other LBRx serums/complexes. Finish with LBRx moisturiser for added hydration.
SPF and sun protection must be used during the day with use of this product. We recommend applying our Superstar SPF 50+ Face and Body Sunscreen during the day for high sun protection.
NOTE: it is not suitable for very sensitive skin. Not to be used in combination with benzoyl peroxide or other Vitamin A products such as tretinoin. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning pregnancy. Retinol can cause mild tingling, redness and/or flaking.
Combine Dream Team (at night) with Glam Squad and Next Level (in the morning) for a complete anti-ageing regime.
NOTE: Being an active, the early skin response to Retinol (as in Dream Team) can cause mild tingling, redness, flaking, or breakouts (sometimes called purging). If this occurs, temporarily cease using the product and please refer to our FAQ section for instructions on how to best manage skin responses.
Easing into the regime by increasing the dose gradually will reduce the chance of sensitivity symptoms. Start by applying every 3 days for 2 weeks, then move to every 2 days for 2 weeks as tolerated, and move to daily application as tolerated.
A small number of people with sensitive skin cannot use Retinol (Dream Team). If this is the case, Quiet Achiever can be considered as an alternative, say twice a week, for exfoliation benefits.
In some people, combining products containing Retinol (eg. Dream Team) with those containing Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (eg. Quiet Achiever) or Vitamin C (eg. Next Level, Bright Star) can increase the chance of skin response. If using combinations of these we recommend that you initially apply these at different times of the day (either AM or PM) or apply on alternate days, and only increase as tolerated. For example, apply Quiet Achiever in the morning and Dream Team at night.
- Patented Potent Retinol 1.25 Complex – This low irritant Retinol is encapsulated for gradual release and effective penetration. The high strength complex works to powerfully promote skin turnover and help reduce the visible signs of skin ageing.
- Patented Willowherb – A unique natural extract from the Northern Canadian Prairies traditionally used in ancient medicine. To help improve the appearance of acne prone skin and reduce appearance of redness.
- Anti-Redness Complex – A blend of actives that work to help decrease the appearance of skin redness.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Assists by brightening the appearance of dull skin and helping to reduce the visible signs of ageing.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant that moisturises the skin.
- Liquorice Extract – A natural plant derived extract that soothes the skin.
- Ferulic Acid – A plant based antioxidant that fights free radical damage.
- Chamomile – A natural plant that helps to soothe skin.
Full Ingredients List
Ingredients: Aqua, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Mannitol, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/leaf/stem Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Palmitate, Laureth-23, Phenoxyethanol, Caffeine, Calcium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Ceramide 3, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, T-Butyl Alcohol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Benzyl Alcohol.