Dream Team Advanced®
In stock (can be backordered)
Retinol 1.25 + B3 + Ferulic Serum
30ml 1.01 FL.OZ
ALL NEW AIRLESS TECHNOLOGY
Refines skin tone, texture and pores
Targets congestion & blemishes
Powerfully targets lines, wrinkles & visible skin ageing
Not Tested on Animals
The most restorative hours to promote skin turnover are while you are sleeping. This advanced Retinol formula is water-based and contains a Patented Encapsulated Retinol Complex for gentle delivery to powerfully target the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and the visible signs of ageing. Using a concentrated blend of potent Retinol 1.25, Vitamin B3, Ferulic Acid, Patented Willowherb and an Anti-Redness Complex. This innovative formula works to refine skin tone, pores and texture. It also works to tackle the appearance of blemishes and brightens the appearance of dull skin while delivering superior anti-ageing benefits.
Potent Retinol 1.25 Complex is for experienced Retinol users with skin that is accustomed to Retinol.
Suitable for: Blemish and congestion prone skin. Recommended for those with advanced anti-ageing goals
PM ONLY Apply one pump to face every 1-3 nights and gradually work up to regular nightly use or as needed. Apply alone or in combination with other serums, and follow with lbrx treatment or moisturiser.
Always protect against excessive sun exposure and wear an appropriate SPF sunscreen daily. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning pregnancy.
Combine Dream Team (at night) with Glam Squad and Next Level (in the morning) for a complete anti-ageing regime.
NOTE: Being an active, the early skin response to Retinol (as in Dream Team) can cause mild tingling, redness, flaking, or breakouts (sometimes called purging). If this occurs, temporarily cease using the product and please refer to our FAQ section for instructions on how to best manage skin responses.
Easing into the regime by increasing the dose gradually will reduce the chance of sensitivity symptoms. Start by applying every 3 days for 2 weeks, then move to every 2 days for 2 weeks as tolerated, and move to daily application as tolerated.
A small number of people with sensitive skin cannot use Retinol (Dream Team). If this is the case, Quiet Achiever can be considered as an alternative, say twice a week, for exfoliation benefits.
In some people, combining products containing Retinol (eg. Dream Team) with those containing Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (eg. Quiet Achiever) or Vitamin C (eg. Next Level, Bright Star) can increase the chance of skin response. If using combinations of these we recommend that you initially apply these at different times of the day (either AM or PM) or apply on alternate days, and only increase as tolerated. For example, apply Quiet Achiever in the morning and Dream Team at night.
- Patented Potent Retinol 1.25 Complex – This low irritant Retinol is encapsulated for gradual release and effective penetration. The high strength complex works to powerfully promote skin turnover and help reduce the visible signs of skin ageing.
- Patented Willowherb – A unique natural extract from the Northern Canadian Prairies traditionally used in ancient medicine. To help improve the appearance of acne prone skin and reduce appearance of redness.
- Anti-Redness Complex – A blend of actives that work to help decrease the appearance of skin redness.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Assists by brightening the appearance of dull skin and helping to reduce the visible signs of ageing.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant that moisturises the skin.
- Liquorice Extract – A natural plant derived extract that soothes the skin.
- Ferulic Acid – A plant based antioxidant that fights free radical damage.
- Chamomile – A natural plant that helps to soothe skin.