Advanced Brightening Complex + C
30mL 1 fl.oz
Patented Brightening Complex + Vitamin C + Ferulic Acid
Helps to brighten the appearance of pigmented skin & even skin tone
Helps reduce visible signs of ageing
Not Tested on Animals
In stock (can be backordered)
This luxurious multi-tasker contains a Patented Brightening Complex and Vitamin C to help improve the complexion of pigmented skin. This formula is enriched with a potent combination of active ingredients including Ferulic Acid, Lime Caviar and Phytic Acid, working together to promote collagen, elasticity and improve hydration. This rich anti-ageing formula will reveal radiant, visibly brighter skin and more even skin tone, all while fighting free radicals and helping to prevent skin ageing. Bright Star will leave your complexion soft and supple.
Suitable for: Dry, dehydrated or combination skin. If your skin is particularly oily, we recommend using Bright Star only in the areas of concern rather than your entire face.
- This unique product has been carefully crafted to effectively target the appearance of pigmentation.
- Contains Lime Caviar harvested from the subtropical rainforests in Australia and extracted from the pulp of the Australian Finger Lime Plant to gently buff your skin ready for a Vitamin C hit.
- Have a question that’s not covered here? Head to our FAQs for more information.
AM/PM: We recommend smoothing 2 pumps to clean dry skin. Apply all over the face or just to affected areas. Can be applied in the morning or twice daily as needed. Wait until absorbed and follow with LBRx moisturiser. If you’re using an LBRx serum, we recommend using Bright Star after applying the serum.
SPF and sun protection should be used during the day with use of this product. We recommend applying our Superstar SPF 50+ Face and Body Sunscreen during the day for high sun protection, including for at least 1 week after its cessation.
We recommend that you start using Bright Star gradually. Start by using it every 3 days and work your way up to once daily as tolerated.
It may not be suitable for those with highly sensitive skin as Vitamin C may cause sensitivty. Do not use on open or broken skin.
For an even more advanced brightening regime, layer with Next Level .
It is good to start this product gradually. Please refer to our FAQ section for more information.
A small number of people can develop some temporary skin tingling, redness, flaking or purging when using products containing actives. If this occurs, temporarily cease using the product and please refer to our FAQ section for instructions on how to best manage any skin responses.
In some people, using products containing Vitamin C (eg. Bright Star or Next Level) with those containing Retinol (eg. Dream Team) or Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (eg. Quiet Achiever) can increase the chance of skin response. As a tip, we suggest that If starting any combinations of these we recommend that you could initially apply these at different times of the day or apply on alternate days, and increase only as tolerated. For example, apply Bright Star in the morning and Dream Team at night.
If combining two Vitamin C products (eg. Bright Star and Next Level) it is recommended that these are applied at separate times of the day – one in the morning and one at night.
- Vitamin C – This high grade Ascorbic Acid is essential for an optimal skin brightening effect.
- Lime Caviar – A natural Australian extract that gently exfoliates accumulated dead skin cells.
- Muru Muru Butter – Harvested from the seeds of the Astrocaryum Murumuru tree found in the Amazon rainforest, this butter is high in natural Vitamin A, fatty acids and Oleic Acid to moisturise the skin.
- Ferulic Acid – A plant derived antioxidant, which also helps stabilise Vitamin C.
- Phytic Acid – A plant derived antioxidant.
- Liquorice Extract – A natural plant derived extract that soothes the skin.
- Green Tea Extract – Rich in natural antioxidants, helps to protect the skin from free radicals.
- Shorea Butter – Helps hydrate and soften the skin.
For more detailed information on these ingredients, check out our Ingredients Glossary.
Full Ingredients List
Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Shorea Robusta (Sal) Butter, Glycerin, Microcitrus Australasica (Caviar Lime) Fruit Extract, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Phytic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Citral, Limonene.